Monday, March 16, 2009

Stevie Wonder Meets Marvin Gaye

What Would E.G. Do is back after a super long hiatus! Instead of writing for my pleasure and to help you sexual animals, i'm writing for my journalism class (oh and to help you hyper sexual animals lol)

People were still writing in but I just responded via email.  So now feel free and
email me with your questions/problems and they will most likely be posted on the site (unless asked not too.)
 
Enough about me, here it is.

Dearest Este,

My cousin and I are very close, we've been very close since we were kids.  He is now 20 and I'm 23.  The other day I came home early from work to find him having sex with a girl.  This just kinda freaked me out. He's deaf and for some reason it just really freaked me out to see him fucking a girl in our apt.  I've been a little awkward with him because I'm not sure what to tell him.  What should I do?

-Stevie Wonder Meets Marvin Gaye (SWMMG)

Advice

The last time I checked, SWMMG, deaf boys went through puberty and got horny and fucked girls and later made chitlings (kids)! If this was one of your other boys, would you have reacted the same? I think you're an ignorant cunt for being bias to your "close" cousin.  Embrace the fact that he's having awesome (i hope protected) sex!  I think you should just approach him like you do to all your other male friends when you share sexual experiences with each other.  Remind him to be safe and protect himself.

P.s. Dick face, Stevie Wonder is Blind not Deaf!

If you're ever going to write in, please, please, PUHHH LEASE get your facts straight!

<3>

5 comments:

Daze said...

Here I thought it was a myth, ESTE IS BACK!

Raymond said...

well said, It's nice that you don't hold back on your comments/advice

Jennifer said...

I think that you are being ignorant by using such words in the wrong context...
If you want to give advice about sex you should never use a word referring to a beautiful part of a woman's body (cunt) in a subjective way.
In my opinion, I don't feel you should be giving sex-related advice.
I highly suggest you read "The Vagina Monologues" by Eve Ensler.
This may educate you sexually, and hopefully inform you on how to use your words in a more appropriate fashion.

MyGnomeMelted said...

It's funny but I thought you were giving advice! not yelling at people!!

myarina said...

Damn Este,
Keeping it blunt and straight to the point, huh? I see how it is :)