Monday, November 24, 2008

Hairy Situation

Sorry Everyone! Ive been so busy with school and my life that i've been putting WWEGD to the backburner.  Welp i'm here now! Here's a new blog post:

Someone wrote this in last night and I must admit I was feeling kind of crappy, after reading this I laughed really hard and loud. Usually I alter and edit the emails written to me to possibly hide the ID of the person, etc. But to really appreciate this next post, you have to read it in its original state!

"yoooo este how u tell a grl her nani is too hairy?? shes a rookie in da game so i dont wanna dead her cuz its od tight but damn...its to da point dat shit gets in da way. i aint tryna make shorty cry or nothin so how shud i go about it??"

This person then proceeds to threaten me by saying:
"dont put my name or my email on dis shit u fucckkkk lmao"

P.S. THIS IS OUR FIRST MALE WRITTING IN! WAHHHOO!

-Hair Situation (HS)

Advice

Oh man!  I don't think there's any way of telling a girl to shave her chacha without her getting semi offended.  So I went to one of my trusty confidants, Le Jap Fox and this is what she suggested for you:

  • lay dow with her and play with it.  Then you go in the for the kill by saying (while playing with it) "baby you've ever thought about going bare down there." then conclude it with something like "turns me on" or "want to see what it looks like".
I say:

  • Just tell her the truth, if she's having sex she should be aware that different people have different preferences when it comes to pubic hair.   Present it to her in a very casual fashion, not like she has cancer. If she can't handle the truth then she's just being unreasonable and a baby and probably isn't worth it anyway. lol (that sounded kinda mean of me, OH WELL!!)
I'm not sure what else to say (that's a first). GOOD LUCK!

<3>

P.s. Let us know how it goes? if you're still fucking her, that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm fucking in tears omg omg omg. this person is going to kill you! and next time i see said person i will surely laugh lmfao lmfao