Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Vibrations

Dearest Este, 

I use the Pulsar as a Mastubatory tool, is this safe?

- Good Vibrations (GV)

Advice

So I go on to Babeland, since its the Mecca of Sex Toys, and look for the Pulsar. I searched all over that website and didn't really find anything, GV. Then I just figured I'd google it. Ladies and Germs I introduce to you all THE PULSAR. Just incase you cannot see it....here it is:


For those of you who still don't get it.  This toothtrush vibrates as it cleans your teeth.  I think what got to me is that I actually own this toothbrush.  I, for the most part, am really open minded about sex in general but I must admit this was the first question that sorta made me laugh.  So back to you GV,  just like i'd advise anyone who uses any type of sex toys. PEOPLE, SANITIZE YOUR TOYS!  GV, you're safe.  Before you insert or put against your sex parts (since you didn't specify your gender) please sanitize the toothbrush and when done, sanitize again.  Also, just like a toothbrush you are not supposed to have sex toys for extended periods of time.  Now heres a Youtube video with some info:


 














2 comments:

Daze said...

this is probably the funniest shit i've ever heard. totally normal though lol

Anonymous said...

mami si tu hubby no te ta tocando el toto bien yo te doy el negocio lmao llamame. te lo meto duroo.