Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Life Is A Joke

Dearest Este,
So I have history with this guy. Lots of back and forth, lots of flirting. He now has a girlfriend, This has not stopped the back and forth, this has not stopped the flirting. I want him, he wants me, but he says I always have bad timing. We kissed and it was pretty much amazing. Now, for the question. What is a girl to do este? should she be a home-wrecker and continue this on the low charade or should she just do her own thing and wait till things fall apart with his current girlfriend naturally? The man wouldn't mind the messing around on the low and things aren't looking too bright in his relationship. Help!

- My Life is a Joke (MLJ)

Advice
As i've recently realized people can be very selfish in this world.  I'm a stern believer in having your cake and eating it too but this Male is just RIDICULOUS.  I honestly think that he wants you and his girlfriend all at the same time and that I am against of.  That is unfair to you and his girlfriend.  And this whole you have "bad timing"..UMMM BULLSHIT.  If he wanted to really be with you he would have made his move on you already and not chosen the other girl.  I say you do your own thing.  I'm not sure how I feel about this guy's morals.  If he's flirting with you and he has a girlfriend, what makes you think we won't do it if he's with you.  I suggest you dump that motherfucker and do you own thang girl, you deserve someone soo much better and someone who is not giving you the run-around.  Now if he breaks up with his girlfriend and you need some lovin' go for it, but don't get to emotionally attached..keep the fool as a fuck buddy.  Men like mean women lol. Oh and MLJ feel free to respond. Hope this helped. 

<3>


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i look forward to your future posts.

btw, a las mujeres les estan gustando los hombres feos.

i mean, i should know.

Anonymous said...

i thought we established this complex a long time ago

ive been loving unattractive weird men my whole life...its just how i rock lol

thanks for writing in MKJ

Anonymous said...

pero manin klk yo toy aqui pa ti bien feissimo bucameeee. pero oye, como dice faboloso "the entree aint as good without something on the side". entonce tu ere lo maduro y la otra el pollo. me entiende??